NO RESTOCK FEES
If your order arrives and there is a mistake, we will fix it. That's the #1 promise we make to our customers.
What if a product doesn't fit or you're just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 days of delivery of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
EXTENDED HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY
Any items purchased between November 15th and December 24th, 2017 will have their accepted return window extended until January 30th, 2018.
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags and documentation included.
- Once your return is received and inspected (usually within 24 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to FUSAR's headquarters in Jersey City.
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. All returns need an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and will need to be returned to FUSAR's headquarters in Jersey City.
Return Shipping Options
- For customers in the contiguous 48 U.S. States, FUSAR provides the option of printing out a pre-paid UPS shipping label for a fee of $8. This fee will be deducted from your total refund amount.
- For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
- All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected.
- Any Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned package will be subject to a $10 Service Fee.
- Need to make an exchange? After you process your return, simply place a new order for the exchange merchandise. That means you'll claim the inventory and get your replacement fast!
- If your exchange order qualifies for our free ground shipping offer (details), it will be applied.
- You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to test your products indoors before heading outdoors.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Craigslist, eBay and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to FUSAR.
- Apparel items must be packed in their original garment bag (or equivalent plastic bag protection) and include all original tags. The plastic bag protects the item from the cardboard. Items packaged without this protection most likely will arrive scuffed and will be returned to the customer.
- Un-used items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components, or hangers may be returned to the customer or subject to an additional processing fee of up to 25% of the merchandise cost based on the availability of those missing or damaged components.
- Any electronic device which has been removed from packaging and shows signs of attempting to be installed is non-returnable.
- Open box items for which the packaging has been destroyed are not returnable.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to FUSAR upon delivery will be rejected.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly.
- Orders can be modified or cancelled only before the products have shipped. Once an order has shipped, it cannot be cancelled or modified. You may still follow the regular return process if you do not wish to keep your item(s).
- FUSAR provides a 1 year standard warranty against all manufacturing defects, beginning at the time of purchase.
- To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact us for assistance.
- Please note warranty processing may take 2-4 weeks and will be subject to discretion. FUSAR's warranty does not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
- European Union Consumers: FUSAR grants for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase of the relevant FUSAR product and free of charge a limited manufacturer’s guarantee to the end customer. This shall not limit any consumer rights which you have under consumer law; instead it grants you additional rights. The guarantee is governed by the following terms and conditions. FUSAR guarantees that for a period of two (2) years from the original date of purchase, your FUSAR product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and provided it has been used in accordance
with the instructions in the relevant user manual. In the event of a defect, contact FUSAR Customer Support for assistance and be prepared to present the original purchase receipt. FUSAR’s sole obligation under this guarantee will be, at its option, to repair or replace the defective product. This guarantee does not apply to products damaged by misuse, accident, or normal wear and tear. This guarantee does also not apply to products damaged as a result of repair works not performed by FUSAR or an authorized FUSAR dealer.
- Please let us know ASAP if any goods arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged goods claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, USPS, OnTrac). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
You can request a return merchandise authorization number (RMA#) by emailing us.
Please retain your return tracking information. FUSAR is not responsible for packages lost during return shipment. You will receive a confirmation email from when your return is processed which will include the full details of refund credited.
Questions / Concerns
- If anything is unclear or if you have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
- We can be reached by phone at +1 844-443-8727 or by email.