International Shipping Policy
International Shipping Terms & Conditions
- All prices are shown in US dollars. For conversion, we recommend using a Currency Converter.
- Any import duties, taxes or brokerage fees due at the time of delivery are the sole responsibility of the receiving customer. Packing slips for International Shipments cannot be marked as a "gift" or with altered prices.
- International Orders may require 3-5 business days or more of additional processing time prior to shipment as we may need to consolidate items to one location for shipment.
- Products may not be shipped to certain destinations due to federal restrictions. If you are visiting the US we can ship any product to your hotel or any UPS store for pickup.
Returns / Exchanges
- Customer is responsible for all back and forth shipping and brokerage charges for returns or exchanges.
International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to FUSAR upon delivery will be rejected.
- For warranty claims please contact Customer Service. While FUSAR will assist international customers with warranty claims, items may need to be shipped to the U.S. for inspection or repair. The customer will be responsible for these additional back and forth shipping charges.
To place an international order, please add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and utilize our standard checkout to place your order. Shipping costs and timeline will be calculated for your review prior to entering your payment information.